“We asked Cregg Weinmann to pick the 10 top running shoes of 2014 for our readers and give a quick rationale for his choices. Cregg did north of 200 shoe reviews in 2014, which are provided to our readers daily on www.runningnetwork.com and www.runningproductreviews.com ,” noted Larry Eder, FORTIUS Media’s publishing director.
Friday, 23 January 2015 12:48
Review: Top 10 Shoes of 2014Written by Super User
Giving runners a great starting point for finding the perfect shoe, FORTIUS Media Group, LLC, in partnership with Cregg Weinmann, the Running Network’s footwear and apparel editor since 1998, reveals its top 10 shoes of 2014.
Published in Industry
Latest from Super User
- 2019 Global Running Day: How Under Armour celebrated Global Running Day
- The State of Running 2019, by Jens Jakob Andersen for IAAF and RunRepeat.com
- TRAVEL TO OVERSEAS RACES ON THE RISE, BUT SEDENTARY LIFESTYLES THREATEN WORLDWIDE HEALTH
- Mizuno Announces 50-50-50 Virtual Fitness Challenge at Exclusive Event
- Tirop v Chelimo could mean another course record at the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2019