“We asked Cregg Weinmann to pick the 10 top running shoes of 2014 for our readers and give a quick rationale for his choices. Cregg did north of 200 shoe reviews in 2014, which are provided to our readers daily on www.runningnetwork.com and www.runningproductreviews.com ,” noted Larry Eder, FORTIUS Media’s publishing director.
Friday, 23 January 2015 12:48
Review: Top 10 Shoes of 2014Written by Super User
Giving runners a great starting point for finding the perfect shoe, FORTIUS Media Group, LLC, in partnership with Cregg Weinmann, the Running Network’s footwear and apparel editor since 1998, reveals its top 10 shoes of 2014.
Published in Industry
Latest from Super User
- 2019 B.A/A. Boston Diary: Degefa holds off Kiplagat
- Lawrence Cherono Wins 2019 Boston Marathon Title With Last Second Surge
- King Chez Claims his crown by Dan Cruz for Carlsbad 5000
- BAA Invitational Mile: Photo Finishes Highlight B.A.A. Invitational Mile BY JAMES O'BRIEN, for BAA.org
- BAA 5K: Rain Doesn't Dampen Exciting Races at 2019 B.A.A. 5K BY BARBARA HUEBNER, for BAA.org