McMILLAN RUNNING CALCULATOR NOW AVAILABLE AS AN iPHONE APPWritten by Super User
"We've long seen the need for a mobile version of the Calculator," said Greg McMillan.
"With Peter, we were able to build a compelling app that is like having a coach in your pocket. We're super excited about the product."
Mobile functionality is on the leading edge of the technology landscape. Until now, there have been few apps targeted to runners who truly want to get faster and improve their times. McRun addresses this market in an elegant and simple way. The app promises to change the game in the running space.
About Greg McMillan
As the CEO of McMillan Running, Greg has coached Olympians and Boston Marathon qualifiers in addition to beginners. He brings a unique blend of science and experience to his coaching, and he's a leader in combining training and technology to make runners faster.
About Peter Abraham
Peter has spent 25 years creating marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 brands. He also has worked closely with leaders in sports--Nike, the LA Marathon, Red Bull--to build compelling user experiences.
To use McRun, runners simply choose a recent race distance, enter their time and hit
"Calculate" to see their equivalent performances for every major race distance. They
also can enter a goal time to calculate race pace, and most importantly, discover
optimal training paces for every type of workout--from speed intervals to long runs--
to help them achieve that goal.
Latest from Super User
- 2019 Global Running Day: How Under Armour celebrated Global Running Day
- The State of Running 2019, by Jens Jakob Andersen for IAAF and RunRepeat.com
- TRAVEL TO OVERSEAS RACES ON THE RISE, BUT SEDENTARY LIFESTYLES THREATEN WORLDWIDE HEALTH
- Mizuno Announces 50-50-50 Virtual Fitness Challenge at Exclusive Event
- Tirop v Chelimo could mean another course record at the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2019